The app wants me to buy cold war again, please help me

so first of all my cold war said that I cant play it yet so I uninstalled it, now its telling me to purchase it again, and I don’t know what to do because I’m not going to buy it again.

1 Like

the same is happening to me also.

1 Like

Howdy Silentshot55,

This often happens due to logging in with the wrong email. However, I checked the account you are posting from and the purchase for Cold War failed. If you didn’t purchase it on another account, you will need to purchase it on this account.

Howdy Cappin,

In your case, it does look like the game was purchased on a different email.

1 Like

thank you soo much!!! it was on a different account! I’m so thankful!!

Hello, same thing is happening to me. I was forced to factory reset my pc due to malware, now the app is telling me to buy the game again because all of the files have been deleted.

4 Likes

The same thing is happening to me for cold war and mw its like my whole account was reset

2 Likes

Same is happening with me right now. It’s like my whole account was reset

1 Like

This happens when logging in with a different Battle.net account (email address) than what you previously used to play the game. In order to get back to playing, log in with the same email address you used to purchase the game or register the game key.

If you can’t recall the alternate email address that was used, feel free to contact support and include the order # or game key.