Temporarily restricted from server. Brand new account

at 17:11, Oct 1:
I do apologize for the delay, and I thank you for waiting. We were trying to review the account information in the tools that we have, but sadly those tools don’t seem to be working.

In this case, we would need you to post on our Warcraft III Tech Support forum at Technical Support - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums so the Classic support team can look into this further.

So, I haven’t played WC3 classic for a while, and went to submit a ticket to an agent, and it seems their tools can’t figure out my problem. After updating my copy of WC3, I went to log into a battle.net account I used to have. Of course, since I had been away for so long, it had been caught in an activity wipe. No big deal, I’ll just make another.

I create another account, and I get the warning that I’m temporarily restricted from the server. “Oh, those activiation emails are mandatory now?” I think. I go and activate the account through my email, and still no go. After trying a couple of networks, one including my phone, new IP addresses, and more than one new account, I went to support and spoke to an Agent. They also have no idea why I’m restricted from battle.net from a brand new account that had yet to be properly logged in, and directed me to these forums.

Is there anything you guys can tell me? I just want to play WC3 online again.

1 Like