Temporarily banning accounts

Just trying to give myself a tal rune been playing maybe 11 days and get temp banned. For what. You got bots running rampad almost all games are bots and you ban me for nothing at all when i am just trying to play. This is all i play. I preordered resurected but i feel i already wasted my money when you ban players for no reason other than you cant pay somebody to sit one day and join bot games and ban them instead the players who are not cheating get punished. Unban my account. Let me play like the aggrement i signed and have somebody do there job and ban bots the original way bye looking. Whats the point in running such a huge battlenet service if you cant service us properly. There are bots literly everywhere. You cant blink without seeing 20 bot games so why ban me??? For trying to get a tal rune to my guy because you cant make friends because there is nothing but bots!!! Wish i could get refunded for a game i cant even play im iligelly banned from. Theres no point in letting me find a crown of thieves for example if i cant transfer to a guy who can use it!!! i have a severe brain injury and understand how completely wronged you have treated me and other players. For no reason!!!

2 Likes

Not API related.

2 Likes