Taking Bug Reports Seriously

Are the powers that be taking any of this seriously, especially when money is involved, or are we just being ignored? I have listed bugs similar to others on here, especially as it applies to:

1. SPENDING MONEY WITH BLIZZARD.
  2. NOT GETTING ELDER RIFT REWARDS, WHETHER YOU HAVE A CREST OR NOT.

This seems like fraud if we cannot get these issues rectified so the game “works” according to what is advertised in the Blizzard Store online in the game.

So, is someone going to take this stuff seriously or not? If not, I don’t see a reason to trust Blizzard anymore. This is a poor showing. Game is fun but it’s broken and you’re talking people’s money, letting bugs persist, and not providing any information or relief to those affected.

2 Likes

Personal opinion: 90% of the stuff reported in bug report is never looked at by developers.

Example: If it’s something big, like the reward tracker not giving experience, it will get resolved. Contrarily, something small but still relevant, such as the “Scorpion’s Justice” side quest NEVER spawning, is an issue that will in all likelihood stick around indefinitely.

Most problems won’t get acknowledged. I played Hearthstone long enough (same developers) to see dozens of issues that were never fixed, commented upon, or addressed in patch notes over the course of 5+ years.

It always makes me laugh when some player comes to the bug report saying, “I contacted support, and they told me to report it here”. It’s because they aren’t going to fix your problem, and your problem is just going to get lost and buried in the forums here…

-Valas

1 Like

That’s ok. There’s a record of it. A pattern of behavior to have some restitution, if not from Blizzard, who, like you suggest, is ignoring everything, this will be bad for them. You cannot release software, offer up items in a store, and then not have them “work” at all in the game. There’s a term for that…you can guess what it is.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.