Support ticket failing to submit

Call of duty cold war won’t connect to a match and sits on matchmaking indefinitely and can’t connect to private matches tried every standard fix I could find online including network and internet troubleshooting and ensuring my crossplay was enabled I’ve also tried scan and repair and uninstalling and reinstalling the game none of which have fixed or helped the problem. I’ve gone through blizzards “Connection problem” support ticket and filled out all the info but the page fails to submit every time I try it. so I’m soft-locked out of trying to get support to fix it. I’ve also tried to get a refund but they are refusing to give me a refund saying “too much game time” despite me saying the only reason I have a fair amount of time in the game is because I’ve been trying to fix it idk what to do anymore as I can’t fix it or refund it and I can’t find any other method of help

Blizzard’s launcher handles installing the game, and launching it. Once launched, the game connects to Activision’s servers which handle the game, match making, and everything else game related.

You can’t put in a Blizzard ticket for an Activision game, because that is not something Blizzard can help with. The generic connection troubleshooting tends to apply to nearly anything online, but for specific game issues you need to talk to the game maker who runs it.

1 Like