Suggestion for rpg blizzard games

Hello, I have a suggestion for the following games: World of Warcraft and Diablo Immortal.
I would like a simple game released within a couple of weeks maybe 1 or 2 or changes
made to the current games on the app.
Firstly I would like the changes to be a dungeon level 5-12 with entry point required
at level 5. The dungeon is called "Decent into darkness and madness’ and it has
the following bosses who drop 3 items each (blue/epic only/yellow[rare]/legendary etc).
First boss is Blood Lord Tulion. He has a white robe with collars and attacks by
swinging at players. He also creates fire on the floor and blood pools which drain
life with players who stand ontop of them. He drops ‘sinisters grasp’ a 1 handed mace
with strength/agilty/health/crit.
Next boss is Blood Prince Talon. He has green top, black leggings and carries a sword
with collar. He slashes infront multiple times damaging players, he swings from atop
stunning and dealing massive damage in a line. He also summons a horseman
which runs across the ground damaging any who collides with him. He drops ‘sword
warbone skullslicer’ a 2 handed sword with strength/attack power.
Final boss is Butcher Garr, he is a big bellied with scars on his body orangey who
carries a hook and a butchers cleaver. He holds the players in place dealing damage
over time to a random target, he throws hook in a direction dealing damage
to any who are collided with it. He drops ‘Ashvald Clunic’ and ‘Jezpa Tiara’ a
chestpiece with stamina and helm with stamina.
The zone is a grass land with white boundaries and tree’s. The bosses are located
1 on the left 1 in the far centre 1 down a road to the right. There are snake trash
mobs around the vicinity. Each boss drops 4 gold and the sell item value is 20silver to
1 gold 20 silver.