Suggestion for OverWatch 2

I have a suggestion for OverWatch 2. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum I didn’t see any feedback forums for OverWatch 2.

tl;dr:
There was an old mod for counter strike 1.6 called the Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne mod that I thought would be a good idea to implement for OverWatch 2. Google it. Also check YouTube for old gameplay videos of this mod.
End of tl;dr

What you would do is when you join a CS 1.6 server that has Warcraft 3 FT mod on it you would select your team; Terrorists or Counter-Terrorist then choose a class or hero from the menu. As you get kills and do the objectives you gain experience points for the selected class or hero.

Each class and hero’s have a unique set of abilities.
For example:
The Undead class has faster move speed; the ability to levitate or jump with low gravity; and vampire aura which allows you to regain a certain percentage of hit points upon landing shots on your enemy.
They also had ultimate skills @ level 6.

The human class would have skills like almost complete invisibility with your knife out; bash which would stun them for a second or more armor and the ultimate is to teleport.

One of the heros I remember is the chameleon: all his skills were random so you can get skills like invisibility with faster run speed and other mixed abilities as well as a random ultimate skill every round.

The hero I used to play as was blood mage.
He had a certain percentage chance to slap enemies up in the air, and hit the floor like a sack of bricks thus killing your enemy.

He has also the ability to steal money from the enemy your shooting upon hit.
His other ability was to revive your teammates as long as you stayed alive your teammates would revive. His ultimate was to BBQ your enemies to a crisp with a flamethrower kind of like ability.

There’s four classes to choose and five or four heroes to choose from. They’re not all listed here.

As you level up you make your class or hero stronger via kills and doing the objective which would allow you to gain new skills. Just like in Warcraft 3 you get up to 10 levels per class or hero. When you leave the server it would save your experience points until next time when you rejoin the server.

You also can buy things from the shop like a ring of regeneration, anti headshot helmet, claws of attack, amulet of the cat which would make your footsteps silent etc…

It was a really fun mod I loved it when I played it. Unfortunately the mod is dead now. I was just thinking this idea would be good for OverWatch 2. Or similar.

If you want to learn more about this mod go to Google and type in “Counter-Strike 1.6 Warcraft 3 Frozen throne mod.” Check YouTube as well for gameplay videos.

I didn’t make this mod myself I just played it before.

Let me know what you think about it.
-ZyloKun