Subscription reward for 6 month

Hi Blizz Team :slight_smile:

First I’ll post my original post that is in german since I will mostlikely not be able to be as precise in english as I can be in my mother tongue. Maybe one of you guys is “able to german”…

Hallo Blizz-Team,

So leid es mir tut, aber nun muss ich mal meinen Unmut loswerden! Ich finde es die Spitze der Dreistigkeit, dass ihr nun auch noch bei den Subscriptions versucht noch mehr Geld zu machen. Denn diesmal hat es als “Belohnung”, dass man euch treu ist und für 6-Monate unterzeichnet, Goodies für ein ANDERES SPIEL gegeben, natürlich in der Hoffnung, dass man dort auch wieder Geld ausgibt. Ihr treibt es wirklich langsam aber sicher zu weit! Wollt ihr mich verarschen? Wenn das so weiter geht, dann werde ich meinen Account künden, es gibt mittlerweilen genug gute Spiele ausser WoW, just saying…
Und ich kann mir nun gut vorstellen, dass ich hier bei euch falsch bin und diese “Mail” im runden Ordner “abgelegt” wird und nie jemanden erreicht, den es interessiert. Gut, dieses Thema interessiert Blizz ja sowieso nicht… aber falls ihr wirklich das Ruder noch rum reissen wollt, dann würde ich mich langsam mal besinnen und nicht noch mehr solche gierige (pardon l’expression) Scheisse abziehen! Falls ihr es noch nicht gemerkt habt, die Leute drehen euch reihenweise den Rücken und ihr kriegt den Hals immer noch nicht voll genug… und nur dass wir uns verstehen, ich weiss gut genug, dass die Person, die dies hier liest nicht daran Schuld ist und es auch nicht ändern kann. Aber ihr könnt es an die entsprechende Stelle weiterleiten, wenn es das überhaupt gibt.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Ein Spieler, der das Spiel (noch) mag.

So what I’m basically saying here is, that I’m really pissed about your strategy with the subscriptions (and many other things that I don’t put focus on atm…). Since I subscribed to WoW with the 6 month option we always received a little gift for each renewal. As far as I can remember it was most of the times a mount or a transmog… this time you really commemorated your greediness, becaus this time(!) you gifted us with presents of Hearthstone… even while writing I have to, again, calm myself down. You really give us gifts we can’t us UNLESS of course we play Hearthstone. And I could imagine that is not even all yet, maybe we have to buy some expansions in HS to get the stuff. And if not at least there’s the possibility that those moneybags pay us some more bugs for stuff in HS. And the hell, what should I do with bulls*** in HS, did you get that I was subscribing for WoW and not for HS? Then better give nothing because for me this is somehow an offence. I already payed some hundred…no thousands of bugs and now you even want more?!
How much greedier do you want to get? If you are not yet aware of the fact that your playerbase is decreasing and decreasing and … let it be said here! And with moves like this one, and this is just one(!) of the cases where you really f***ed up, you do not make them stay.
But as you (Blizz) stated yourself: “No king rules forever”…

Best regards
Jaffar

1 Like