Stuck in queue, D4 didn't allow me to play

I had D4 preloaded and installed. I sat on the D4 page for launch the game never lit up to play. I exited out of the battle net client and now I’ve been in queue for over 10 minutes when it has continuously said less than a minute.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, 12min later and still says less than a minute in queue.

1 Like

Yeah my queue sits for a few minutes then gives me a error code 1910

2 Likes

PS5 same here, been queued many times, keep getting “valid license not found”
code 315206 repeatedly. Back to queue again…

2 Likes

Mine finally errored out logging in, when I reconnected I got right in to the Bnet app

same for me …i buy the ultimate version …i see the countdown but i cant play …blizard do u steal me ?

Same boat. Me and a buddy both on ps5 have been getting the exact same cycle… click login… goes through several “logging in” then “queued for login (from 3 mins to <1 min)” then back to logging in, then the “unable to find a valid license (Code 315306)…. Wash rinse and repeat time and time again for the last 25 minutes

1 Like

Just before I kill first boss, it disconnected me from battle.net now im stuck on queued too

Same here, doesn’t work on PS5, Code 315306. Blizzard C’mon we payed for this thing!

1 Like

As much as I hate to give blizzard credit… This looks to be a ps5 problem. Some people have fixed it by going to urser account settings & refresh license. If your license successfully refreshes you’ll probably be able to play but for myself and most people it errors out due to psn being overloaded.

1 Like

A simple search…
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=diablo+iv+forums

First link returned…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.