Stuck at updating blizzard agent

Hey there!

How come you fudgers don’t give a flying F if people are able to play your game. And you don’t even care enough to respond or even try to come up with a solution to the problem.

SO: I’VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM AS SEVERAL OTHERS WHERE YOU GET STUCK ON UPDATING BLIZZARD AGENT. GET OFF YOUR LAZY ***** AND COME UP WITH A FIX.

Best regards - Tired of your bull$hit blizzard

1 Like

Hey man, same is happening to me, I am going insane… trying to fix it for almost 3 hours

3 Likes

Sad to hear brother. What bugs me the most is that whenever you have an issue, which happens so frequently I can’t even believe it, blizzard comes up with a BS fix which doesn’t work and then they turn the other cheek. This is the fifth time that I personally visit the forums with an issue and each and every time it’s the same story. Bye bye WoW, after 10+ however many years. We’ve already suffered through every crappy expansion with hope and commitment to blizzard. Thinking they’re trying to satisfy their costumers. That’s all gone now. All hope is lost.

I know, it did start with me trying to update wow… and it got stuck in the beginning for almost half an hour… so I just uninstalled it and now got stuck here…

Same here. I got stuck at halfway installing WoW for no apparent reason. At least there are solutions to our problem, right here in one of these threads. Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

1 Like

after those posts and still no reply btw i got the same stupid update agent , whats wrong with you people you develop 200GB game and you cant solve these tiny problems !!!

1 Like

i have tried every thing temp files local file , uninstalled my antivirus , everyy thing and still stuck with update agent , update the your connections :slight_smile:

1 Like

i want my money back

alguien sabe como solucionar el problema del codigo para agregar el numero telefonico no me llega el sms