Stuck as Adventurer (Shadows Quest)

I’m also having this issue. My 2 signets were donated to my Clan and now I am not part of the Shadow clan and don’t have my signet to give to a friend. Fix this please Blizzard. This is a very frustrating experience.

4 Likes

yeath Same issue. Stuck at the Gathering Shadow quest

3 Likes

Same issue here, stuck on the quest, both sigils are gone and can’t continue

5 Likes

Same issue here too, can’t finish the quest, and still an adventurer. And nobody adds any tokens in my clan. We’re stuck at 32/92.
I tried to participate to a new lottery, but I can’t ! This is totally bugged…

5 Likes

Same issue here. Adding to this post to follow.

4 Likes

Same problem here, still cant proceed!

4 Likes

I have the same issue, it says im part of the shadow clan but i can not interact with anything or get signets anymore.

3 Likes

Having same issue. Would like direction

3 Likes

Same issue. Please fix so I can do content. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same problem here. Pleas fix it fast :frowning:

3 Likes

Same problem. Donated both and can’t progress or reset. No rejoining lottery either. Please fix

3 Likes

Stuck too, seems it’s no way to became shadow now except to wait until 50 clan members donate all their tokens into clan bank

2 Likes

Same issue here :sweat: fix please!

2 Likes

Same issue. Please address ASAP

2 Likes

same issue here pls fix it fast

1 Like

Same issue, when is this gonna be fixed?

2 Likes

I have also ran into this issue. Both signets went to clan now just stuck at Mysterious Patron asking me if I want to join.

Someone needs to fix this.

5 Likes

Same issue here. Please give us a fix, Blizzard. The game is wonderful, by the way.

1 Like

Same issue and it’s clearly an issue plenty of people are having and still not fixed and we are all now stuck with this quest

1 Like

Same issue - more details below:

I won the shadow lottery.
I did the quests and looted the Akeba signets.

Then the game guided me to the dark clan page to donate the signets and i did so. It did not allow me to choose how many to donate so it automatically selected the entire stack of 2.
Since this all happened naturally in sequence I did not expect to be left without the actual signets.

Afterwards, on the main screen I got a note / pop-up to “open inventory”

Doing so i got a note / pop-up to “open bag”.

Doing this too, I received a note / pop-up of a fading message “Mysterious Patron:
Tap Akeba’s Signet to learn how to invite new Shadows.”

There is however no Akeba’s Signet in my bag.

Also the quest “Gathering Shadows
Talk to the Mysterious Patron” cannot be completed.

Please help us with this.

38 Likes