Stuck as Adventurer (Shadows Quest)

The Guide had me talk to the Mysterious Patron and then the only option was to give Akeba tokens to him and it made a dark clan. I still have the “Gathering Shadows” quest, but since no one is adding the tokens then there is no Dark Clan. I have no way of leaving or completing the Gathering Shadows quest and have been an adventurer and no way to restart or leave my current predicament.

153 Likes

I was able to restart the questline by hitting the magnifying glass next to the tracker and attempting to join the shadows with 0 tokens this morning. It took me through all the steps again and allowed me to continue the line.

19 Likes

I have the same issue. The magnifying glass trick didn’t work for me.

12 Likes

Same!!! Please fix this!

6 Likes

Same issue. I only hope if my clan becomes a dark clan, I automatically become shadow

5 Likes

Same issue. Multiple clan members also have the issue

6 Likes

Same issue. Being stuck without a fix to this is very frustrating.

6 Likes

Same issue here. Magnifying glass trick didn’t work for me either. a fix for progression please.

3 Likes

Same here, tried everything and it’s stuck

3 Likes

i am also stuck what do we do now

3 Likes

Blizz Fix it fast pls

3 Likes

Same here. And it is really annoying because with every login the patron wants me to go to my bag and use the signet.

5 Likes

I am having the same issue. Nothing seems to work. Please make this a priority fix due to progression.

3 Likes

Having the same issue, and I predict it’s going to cause even more problems if when the clan converts the player needs another signet as we donated both signets to the clan and are unable to participate in any more shadow lotteries. A fix is needed soon, please.

12 Likes

+1

Same issue here, not being able to continue.

3 Likes

Same issue as well - this is a pretty awful system.

5 Likes

Same here, I donated my signets to the clan and now I can’t get past this part

10 Likes

I have the same issue that trick didn’t work for me it just says progress 16/29

2 Likes

Same issue here, donated both of mine to the clan…
Between this and the bounty mob spawn issue its really putting me off from a good mobile game tbh…

3 Likes

Same problem. Both shadow signets went to clan. Now I cannot join shadow faction. Spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to reset the mission

3 Likes