Still dont have access to overwatch 2 beta

i claimed it on twitch an hr ago, but it still isn’t showing up at all in the battle.net launcher. :•( my blizzard account was linked thru my twitch, but my twitch wasn’t linked thru my blizzard account (if that makes sense), but ive heard from people with theirs linked the same way & they got it. what gives? are they being given out randomly & is there any way to know if im even in the queue for getting access??

4 Likes

same thing for me. here is to hoping

2 Likes

im going bonkers, all my friends got it within like 10-15 mins but i still haven’t :no_mouth:

3 Likes

same here been waiting 2 hours now and nothing. not sure it will ever be put on my account at this point ):

1 Like

here’s to hoping for us both it shows up soon :broken_heart:

Been 2 hours for me…

been 3 hours i still dont have it im gonna lose my mind

had my twitch and blizzard connected way before the drops. started watching right when drops began. claimed and have waiting for almost 3 1/2 hours now. :DD

1 Like

update: i finally got it. just showed up in my launcher, didn’t restart it or anything. i guess the solution is just “wait an indefinite amount of time to hopefully get it” with no insight or updates from blizzard. :•/

2 Likes

been waiting for 3 and half hours… sigh. what a waste of a day :frowning:

I’ve been waiting 5 hours since watching that 4 hour twitch stream, connecting my account on both sides and claiming my account. I guess the Overwatch Overlords have not seen fit to bless me with such wonderful things…

still waiting after about 3 hours and my normal overwatch wont update after everything this is getting rly annoying i hope theres at least compensation

i been waiting for 2 hours and still haven’t gotten anything im going insane

I’ve have been waiting as well it has been almost 5 hours since I have claimed my drop on twitch. How long this is taking suckkkksss…

5 hours since I’ve claimed. Still nothing :’) Of course.

2 Likes

6 hours ago
1 OW2 PVP Beta Access

Overwatch

I have been waiting over 6 hours and still nothing

I’ve been waiting 8 hours, all my friends claimed theirs after me and got it within the hour… I am starting to think something went wrong with mine :c

Did it end up happening for you?

teapot i am in the same boat. i finished my 4 hours right at 5 pm est and ive been waiting ever since i have everything connected twitch to blizzard and vice versa i have the drop collected and confirmed and nothing a bunch of friends telling me " how awesome OW2 is" and im sitting here twiddling my thumbs at 1 am lol

Big same, I planned a day off from uni, began my watch at 3am finishing at 7am, 8, nearly 9 hours later I am tired and bummed~