Still broken pvp since expansion after WOTLK

I love World of Warcraft, I’ve been a fan of it since I was in high school and was into a lot of pvp mainly. I’m going to say what’s on A LOT of our minds and I’m not the only one thinking it so here we go… Demon Hunters are overpowered, there I said it. They are more powerful than any other type of character has ever been in World of Warcraft and the reason I have stopped playing it for all these years. You can’t do anything to counter them, they have basically unlimited mobility, do tons of damage and just can not be stopped. They will kill whoever they want and there’s not a God D#%^ thing anyone can do about it! They even can take on two to three people at a time, why has blizzard done absolutely nothing to them all this time?!? And why is it that with many classes, not just Death Knight which is my favorite to play, only have 1 viable spec to play, if any?!? WTF is up with that? In an expansion or update, you’re supposed to give us more content and new stuff, doesn’t do anyone any good if it’s so crap you can’t use it. It might as well not even be there at all. We want 3-4 specs per class that we can use and do just as good as everyone else. It makes the game better for everyone. If you want to win me and A LOT of others back this next expansion then you better put a lot of work in and actually fix this broken game before you lose your base forever. We aren’t going to wait ten years for you guys to fix these issues, if it’s not fixed by this expansion then I’m just going to completely forget I ever played this game to begin with and you’ll never get another dime from me again. And another thing that is making this game complete trash is having to do PVE for gear that dominates in PVP. Someone like me doesn’t play to fight monsters and do dungeons/raids for hours on end or struggle to find a group because I haven’t done every single run of the latest content in game despite that I’m actually good and could pull my own weight. We PvPers want PvE gear completely out of pvp all together, make the pvp stats trash for it. We want to “PVP” for our pvp gear, my god. And ANOTHER thing, ban accounts who “buy” runs for credit or gear, just because someone paid a few hundreds bucks doesn’t mean they should be having a one up on someone who doesn’t, make people actually earn the gear, if they don’t want to then that’s what private servers are for, where at least there no one has to pay and everyone has the same level of gear for free basically and it’s more fair than the real servers… Fix these issues or you’re going to lose most of your customer base. And one more thing, quit making this game feel like a chore, it’s a game and it’s supposed to feel like one rather than repetitive work. Fix these things or you’re going to lose all your base, polls are showing out of every class in PvP the demon hunter takes almost a whopping 60% on being overpowered and no other class is even close to competing, the hunter was the second runner at 21% and the DKs at a pissy 19% nothing else even close, like a bunch of 8%ers…