Still ban after suspension expired

I got 730 hours suspension period of WOW classic from 15th July. According to the calculation, the period should finish on 16th August, and I checked up with GM that I can login normally. However, when I login the game, it still have the ban sign and go into the game login page, it states the account frozen. this is very weird because the GM said everything is good now and can login now.

anyone can tell me what happen?

1 Like

Rockrock,

“Frozen” just means you don’t currently have game time active. (That is - your subscription has been “frozen.”) The account is no longer suspended. You should be fine to log in after you purchase new game time, or if you prefer to play in free mode up to level 20, you should be able to log into any character under level 21.

i did purchase the new game time. however, i still ban and frozen.

Hey, rockrock! The account here isn’t banned from what we can see. This isn’t something that we’d be able to address on the forums due to privacy and security measures. I see that you did open a ticket with our customer support team. If you are continuing to experience issues, please continue to work with our team to resolve the issue. If you can provide details or screenshots of what you’re seeing, our team may have a better idea of what’s going on as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello. I have a problem when entering the game with the account, my image simply freezes. I also tried to log in from my brother’s other account and it entered game normally without any problems. can you tell me what the problem is my nick is CIPI-RIPI # 6121037