Starcraft:Remastered Game is Running (No it is not)

This is my first post in any forums, my apologies if it is misplaced. I usually tend to find my problems having been previously resolved within answers supplied to previous queries yet with regards to the following, I have tried everything that has been reported to resolve the issue (even a dodgy YouTube video that told me to disable a printer setting within my services, which I believe to have been a troll).
Since the latest Starcraft:Remastered OR Windows 10 patch (I had taken a break from playing and cannot truly say which has caused the issue as I only attempted to play again once both had occurred) I am unable to launch the game in any way. Battle.net launcher tells me the game is playing/running and yet nothing happens, I can see the application within Task Manager. I have tried everything mentioned in a forum topic dated May 2019 that seemed to deal with the same issue but nothing worked. I have tried leaving it to load and after 5 minutes an error message appears which I have filled out and submitted too.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue and/or has resolved it? I have gone so far as to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 10 to remedy it and still nothing.

1 Like

Same exact thing for me and unable to resolve it. Patiently waiting for Blizzard to make the game launchable again.

1 Like

I see someone else has the same issues using windows 10. Still using 7 here and the same thing happens. Launch the game, whether 32 or 64 bit executable, and nothing happens. It shows as running in task manager, it shows as running in BattleNet, but I get nothing at all happening on screen. It doesn’t even flicker.

I have a Ryzen 5 2600x on an Asus ROG Strix X470-F motherboard with 32gb RAM. Video card is a GTX 1050ti (4gb) with newest drivers (updated today to see if it made a difference. It didn’t.) Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1, DirectX 11. The only antivirus I have is Malwarebytes, and I turned it off while downloading SC Remastered. I uninstalled and re-installed 4 times and nothing helps. I guess I just wasted 8 dollars and will never get to play this.

There’s a forum for Starcraft Remastered…try there for a possible solution…