Starcraft Remastered Crashes My Computer

I connected to an external monitor using the HDMI port of my laptop computer (Asus TUF FX705GM with Windows 10 1903. Upgrading to Windows 10 2004 did not fix it). I then set the display to use the external monitor only. Everything else worked except Starcraft Remastered (Version 1.23.5.8689). Most of time when I try to launch it in the Battle.net app, it crashes my computer with a BSOD and causes a reboot. There is a stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on the BSOD. It works occasionally, though. Starcraft 2 works fine on my external monitor. Starcraft Remastered works fine when I use the laptop computer’s own display.

Absolutely horrendous . I have had the same issue for a while now . The part that is confusing me a lot , is that when I install the game it doesn’t do it , however , after few launches it starts doing it 90% of the time with some exceptions which make no sense and follow no pattern . I’ll keep trying things and if I find something , I will post here.

If your computer has any instability what-so-ever, some games may work fine, but other games can push the system to the point of crashing.

Here’s a guide you can reference for troubleshooting the issue:

Also, here is the Starcraft: Remastered technical support forum: