Starcraft Offline Lobbies Buggin

Hello Community, I have been having a problem with my Starcraft 2 offline lobby system. Whenever I create a new offline lobby, whether I am playing in offline or online mode I always end up on the default settings, namely: Melee, Faster game speed, me as the only player in a 1v1 situation with me on random race. Even if I change this, when I press the Play button it resets before I am even loaded in and I instantly win.

Please help! I have no idea how to stop this as it occurs always whether in offline or online mode (but still an offline lobby). This issue does not occur when I create a normal lobby (this is all on Custom->Melee), but it means that I cannot play starcraft against an AI offline!

I have the latest update, a Windows 10 Surface laptop that has worked fine in all aspects of Starcraft 2’s offline system until the latest patch. I am using version 5.0.1.81009

We are aware of the issues with Starcraft 2 and offline games at the moment. Here’s the thread for the issue:

As this is not a classic game, this thread has been closed. Feel free to check out the welcome thread for more details.