SOM2 Changes that i'd like to see

I played Classic WoW, i played Vanilla WoW, i played SOM Season 1. I love the game and i want it to succeed. Here are a few changes that i think that will keep the game Fresh.

1. Change basic Weapon Skill max level from 300 to 305. My reasoning for this is most weapons are considered trash if you can’t gain Weapon Skill, so it bottle necks Warriors to a small selection of Weapons. By changing Weapon Skill to 305, imagine the oppertunities you have just opened up. Can also give spell casters +1 to spell hit chance so they don’t have to rely so much on spell hit pieces.
  2. Update the graphics to be in line with Retail WoW. Imagine T2 Shaman shoulders with updated graphics!
  3. AB and Warsong Gulch reputation grinds take a stupid amount of time to grind compare to AV. Increase Reputation gained, even for a loss, to make the grind a viable option, instead of just stupid. I think people skipped alot of PvP because they didn’t see value in time spent vs reward. (Because Seasons are shorter)
  4. Allow World Buffs in Raid! So the Raid Leader zones into MC… and he gets a pop up with 2 options. 1. Allow World Buffs and normal loot applies… or option 2. Automatically remove all World Buffs from players (Once they zone in) and as a reward +1 loot per boss.
  5. Fix re-spec costs… Personally i love the idea of WOTLK Dual Spec, but alot don’t. 10G max respec cost would be a fair compromise. 50g is a bit stupid. Again, it’s about value. Where’s the value in respeccing for 50g, farming a bunch (PvP farming, gold farming, w/e), then respeccing another 50g back.
  6. Karazhan Phase 7. This extends the lifetime of SOM2 shortly, its a stepping stone towards Classic Fresh. Its done at the end of the season so people don’t have to play it if they don’t want to. It’s all just about experimenting and seeing what works.
  7. Blizzard previously talked about Rewards for finishing a SOM Season but nothing ever came of it. I would love to see something like this…
    If you reach lvl 60, next season you have access to 1 heirloom item
    If you beat Ragnaros, next season, AFTER you beat Ragnaros for the first time, you gain access to 1 piece of Ragnaros loot. Repeat for Nefarion etc.
  8. Fix Shadow Priests Mana issues, Give Prot Paladins a Taunt, Fix Druid’s Manual Crowd Pummeler grind, make Balance Druids a viable option.
    Thanks for reading, alot of you will hate my ideas, please come up with a better solution. Because clearly what we had didn’t work and i would love to see this version of the game thriving.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000). It is the wrong forum for feedback, suggestions and/or comments on WoW’s Season of Mastery; it is very unlikely that WoW Community Managers will see your post.

World of Warcraft (all versions) has its own forum here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/.

A more appropriate forum for your post could be the WoW Classic General Discussion forum… since that is where SoM announcements, or at least some of them, appear to be made:

Good luck in your games !