So, How do we go about getting a refund for Call of Duty

If this Call of Duty issue is not fixed by Activision, as this is where you direct us for issues we are having with the game, will we be able to get a refund?

Activision may be the party to contact about fixing the unfix-able issue, but I paid Blizzard for this game, and it is currently broken.

2 Likes

MAG1K,

While I can’t guarantee eligibility for a refund, you’re always welcome to request a refund if you’re not satisfied with the product.

note: This is in regards to Call of Duty: MW not Call of Duty: MW2CR

Of course. Please remember, no matter how long I have or haven’t owned the game. The product is broken. I know there are user agreements and all that non-sense, but this a terrible customer experience.

I realized the issues of the game are not in your control, but I paid you the money. I don’t have a receipt with Activision, I have one with you. I did not purchase a vase and drop it and ask for a refund. I did not cause damage to the product I purchased that is ‘broken.’

I have to give it time to see if the game gets fixed. That is Activision’s solution, “…give [them] our patience.” So, that is what I will do. I’ve uninstalled the game, and I will re-install the game one day, but if it does not work properly, I will have no use for the game, just like I would have no use for a broken vase. Again, a vase I did not break.

This is the first issue I have had with anything pertaining to Blizzard/Battle.net, and even though there is not much you can do at this point, I appreciate you responding.

1 Like

Understood, and I can entirely respect your perspective here. These are the desktop app tech forums so we can’t really comment on refunds (financial stuff runs aground of all kinds of privacy issues) - so that link is your best bet. It should let you request any refunds if that’s the angle you want to take with it.

Whatever you do choose, best of luck, and if you have any problem with the Blizzard App or anything like that, you know where to find us.

(Just saw your mention of CoD MW - updating the original post to address all CoD Products)

A post was split to a new topic: Ffgarg - download issue

So how do I get a refund. I keep looking around and cant find any way to actually get the process started

Hi,

Depends where you bought your game, I suppose.

If you bought it from the Blizzard Shop, you might want to try this link:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/334/1997/solution
Hit the “Continue” button to start the process.

You’ll find the Blizzard Refund Policy here:

I don’t know if all of the above applies only to Blizzard games… or to anything purchased on the Blizzard Shop.

If you bought the game somewhere else (Steam, Activision Store, electronic game shop)… then I guess you need to contact your “merchant” and figure out what the rules/conditions are.

Good luck !

1 Like