So Blizzard! you Failed HARD THIS SEASON

Bots are running 24/7 and i have now been Temp baned for making to many games no bots no cheats no hacks no mods just a 100% legit player here BANNED! for trying to push mf/lvls

the que is about 4k alone and then the drops and such i mean whats the point in playing the bots run free and legit players get banned

7 Likes

yup legit player here too. got 2 temp bans today. 1 for 20 min. this second one over 2 hours now

5 Likes

Everybody seems to be having temp bans and restrictions I am all day. (east non ladder softcore)

2 Likes

I am inclined to agree that these measures appear to be a bit heavy handed. Maybe a notice on the chat that they were implementing a more stringent system would have been helpful.

2 Likes

these people at blizzard truly have no clue what they are doiing. classic an retail wow. all bots everything. its just sad to see such a powerhouse fall to this degree

7 Likes

yea its crazy i run a FULLY legit discord for HC East and im hering more and more people quit because of the 4k wait time the botters and now these temp bans!

2 Likes

the 4k are bad enough. an now all us legit players are getting temp banned. fck this game man. and fck blizzard employees

6 Likes

this is one of the worst seasons ever

4 Likes

Same, man. I don’t get it. Like, bought the game to get banned just for playing it because bots exist?? Can I get a refund?? lol

3 Likes

Activision is trying to force players to play Diablo III, that crap.

It is incredible that after 20 years the company has still not managed to maintain a fair and stable server for the best game in the Diablo franchise.

6 Likes

I managed to get on just now only to get kicked out again even being careful following a bot. I asked one guy if it’s happening to him he thought it was my computer he didn’t have this issue then I asked another guy and this other guy had this issue. Some people get lucky others don’t? It’s not fair how they are treating us.

4 Likes

Some are blessed by the RNG. Others are damned by it. lol

1 Like

its sad dude no1 likes Diablo3 no1 that played D2 at least and our discord did good the first 3-5days we got ubers up and made good reset teams and so on

but now the ques and the bans are too much we have no choice but to stop playing it …but i will not go to D3 or WoW i refuse to give them anymore money till they fix D2 i even bought 2 extra Cd keys this season glade to know i waisted that

4 Likes

Blizzard in the early 2000s had good and smart developers. They left when Blizzard higher ups decided to sell the company to hungry corporate suits.

Now Blizzard only hires underpaid fresh out of high school devs who couldn’t work anywhere else if they tried…

2 Likes

if they invested a little time and passion the games would be hot sellers!

Got the error that it just keeps checking versions… even went so far as to try and get in with a proxie (note downloaded it just to see if its my connection not to bot). But no results it keeps giving me the checking versions. Reinstalled cleaned registry did all the stuff thats found online but nothing.

Blizz you f’ed up once again its becomming a pattern in your company that poor service and poor quality of life is provided to the end user. Most of your company is floating on a liferaft made of players that are either truely passionate or just forgot to cancel their subscriptions to other games.

1 Like

I’m so considering quitting this game. after many years it’s never been anything like this before. If I can’t reach my next level within a reasonable time then there just isn’t any means to play this game anymore. They are forcing us to play their newer games. I’m so fed up with them i loved this game so much but they ruined for all of us. PS yes i got another realm down this morning after it seemed to be all fixed.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club the que was better not being able to play at all and no idea when I will be able to connect again

yea well its the end of the season 1 and a half week in. sucks i tryed hard to keep the comunity alive with the discord itryed to hard to keep everyone motivated. but between the 4k que the bots running freely JSP and the Realm downs/drops/temp bans…but know this blizzard i will NEVER SUPPORT DIABLO3 and at this rate i refuse to support diablo4 UNTILL DIABLO2 IS FIXED!

so if you want to fix this then do a ladde reset in the next week AFTER BANNING THE BOTS!

Which 98 are you? I assume you’re on EU sc