Slow overall download speeds?

I usually get about 125 MB/s while downloading on steam or even epic but on this app my speed is capped at 20 MB/s, am I being capped by blizzard?
Gigabit internet here

Howdy!

I’m not aware of any caps on our end. Factors like the route the connection is taking to our patch servers maybe a big factor here. You could try logging out of the Blizzard app. Above your Email, click the planet icon -> Change your region. If you are currently set to Asia you could try EU or Americas. See if that helps speed things up. Another step is making sure the Blizzard app isn’t limited. Goto the Blizzard Logo at the top left within the app -> Drop down to Settings -> Game Install/Update -> Scroll down to the bottom of the page -> Make sure both options under Network Bandwidth are set to 0 for unlimited -> Done. Give the download time as it can often speed up as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

I have the same issue. I set the limit to 0 and I still get speeds under 1 MBps. anyone know how to fix that?

Try to change region. It was worked for me :wink:

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.