Site and app in English, email in Espanol (EU)

For some reason my "communication preference " can’t be updated. My account is Americas, the site language and texts are English but the emails are Espanol(EU).
I cant go throught the entire preference language update but when I try and save I just get a yellow bar with the message in it that simple states “an error has occurred” Created a support ticket and that support response was in English. I removed phone number to trigger a warning email and it was still in Spanish. Support ticket directed me to contact tech forum but I will add the link I was given did not take me to a place to view or post in forum. I had to do in through a different section within my account. In short everything seems to be English with the exception of warning email and maybe email offers is I have that selected but thus far all Spanish email are security notifications about changes I made or authentications for those changes of phone number or change in password or other security things I have to run through a translator program to verify I know the content of emails

This is odd!

Have you tried going to Account Settings under the Battletag at the top right.
https://account.blizzard.com/details#communication-preferences

Account Details > Communication Preferences

That is where you should be able to set your email language preference. It is also where you set up notifications about changes to your Bnet account.

Edit to say - the language settings for the forums/website, App, and emails are all separate.

That is the core is pf my problem. When I do that and then try to save it gives error message that and error has occurred but no further information as to the what or why of the error. I submitted a support ticket and was give directions to change languages both in app and my account. One changes the site language and the other to the communications preference you presented but still the error persists. I even have change the site language to the same as email language and attempted the change to email first but I just get error message in Spanish lol,
The issue seem to be a bug inside Blizzard programming and less of a how do I question.

Based on what you said, then yes, if you can’t change it via the proper toggles, that would be a bug.

I have honestly not heard of this before.

Last thoughts - could something in your browser settings or security prevent the setting from changing/command from being sent? I know I have had some really odd things happen due to my browser lockdown settings (and anti script, anti malware, ad blockers). In rare situations, I suppose system wide antivirus or something might interfere?

Sometimes just trying another browser can help.

Thanks and you are giving great advise but I have tried Firefox, firefox for develp[er, Chrome, Opera, Brave and Edge. All have exact same result. But thanks anyway