Since 13/05 I’m getting dc’d every 5-15mins

This happens to me in WoW Classic. I am a new player, started the game 1 week ago aprox. The last 3 days I am getting a dc every 5 - 15 mins and getting this error wow51900319. I thought it was my internet connection, I spent a lot of time trying to find a solution and “fixing” it. Weird thing is it only happened to me for wow classic. Every other online game I did play, wasn’t getting the same issue.
Please I would like to play and I am losing my membership time, 3 days without a properly connection don’t let me play.

6 Likes

Si te llegan a contestar me avisas cual fue la respuesta por favor

1 Like

I have been having the same kind of weird disconnects. this morning it has been the battle net app twice and I have gotten disconnected from Wow 2 times while questing. The disconnects arent related because they have all happened at different times and never at the same time. When using the chat i have been randomly disconnected too, etc. It’s not my connection, it battlenet

I have this issue with Overwatc, Hearthstone and Starcraft, in a support ticket they say me that they are looking for a solution cause its happening to a lot of people, wish they make an announcemnt when they fix it