Sierra Entertainment

Hello Blizzard Team,

this is unlikley to reach out at the right section since I have no Fan E-Mail or similar from you.

Idk if this even as a chance to be answered or if you cba to care for this.

Do you remember your fusion with Activision ? the name originally was Vivendi Games and you merged with Activision to create Activision Blizzard. you’ve also been the parent company for Sierra Entertainment. Your subsidiary company Sierra Entertainment released one game in 1999 ( I’ve been 6 years old) I still stick with nowadays: 3D Pinball: Thrillride (Probably ridicolous to open a topic for this I know)

I played this in my Childhood and totally loved this game. The Music, Design and creativity which got put into this game really made it magical and a masterpiece.

I really want to tell you that 3D Pinball: Thrillride this is still nowadays my Favorite Pinball Game of all time.
Is it in any way possible, that one of your smaller developer teams will release a remastered collection of the 3D Pinball games ? rather not huh.

I know that Neither Vivendi Games nor Sierra Entertainment are still a thing but maybe one person who is still around from then (unlikley that this will be) of the team still remembers that time back then

Best regards and thank you so much for being part of my childhood one way or the other

Ralf

P.S. If you can’t help me at all its fine aswell. I just wanted that somebody will read that. Thank you so much <3

Knowing Sierra Entertainment, as I grew up with it too, I will point you in the right direction. Google: Sierra On-Line

You may have better luck after contacting them. Activision/Blizzard is abysmal at public relations of this type and it doesn’t surprise me they haven’t helped you by now.

Good Luck in your endeavors.