Shadow Lottery for existing ShadowClan losing Shadow Status

As a shadow who created a clan I had lvl 24 path of blood.
I decided to do the shadow lottery and well at the time I thought I already did this but maybe this was part of the game? and more was in store? Well the outcome I lost my shadow status. My clan is also not a shadow clan anymore and when i went through the process of becoming a shadow again I encountered a popup saying that the clan owner would also have to have the clan become a shadow!

Well I was a shadow and my clan was a shadow clan! can I get some help as now it’s stuck.

1 Like

No bug
Immortal Clan lost, so the best Shadow Clan is now Immortal, the second best Shadow Clan stayed Shadow and everyone else lost Shadow. This happens everytime when the Immortals are slayn by a Shadow Clan.

So you must again collect enough shadow lottery wins, to become Shadow again.

1 Like

oh ok thank you for replying that’s odd lol

What is the point of this system in the game, working as it does? I am trying to figure out why would one even be a part of this “temporary” system? Not being critical just wanting to know if it’s worth even bothering a second time. I was a shadow, I was in a Dark Clan. The immortals were over thrown, and now I am not a shadow and the clan did not stay a Dark Clan as you mentioned. Why? I do not get the point? What am I missing? It seems now I am starting over from scratch. Is that working as intended?

1 Like

My character stopped being a shadows and went back to being an adventurer after leaving the clan I was in. I can no longer participate in lottery or be called by dark clan.

1 Like

I have the same exact issue.
I had given the signets to the clan, but it turned inactive, without becoming a shadow clan. I exited the clan and now I’m not a shadow, I can’t partecipate to the lottery and I don’t have my signets.
What should i do to become a shadow once again??

1 Like

I have the same exact issue.
I had given the signets to the clan, but it turned inactive, without becoming a shadow clan. I exited the clan and now I’m not a shadow, I can’t partecipate to the lottery and I don’t have my signets.
What should i do to become a shadow once again??

I’m in exactly the same situation I don’t know how to unblock that mission

1 Like

Yes, even if you dont level up your shadow rank /xp by contracts you stimm can enter the assembly to collect keys for fahr sanctum and some other weekly items. Also you gain profit from older shadow badgeds from earlier cycles to appear a bit stronger.

Starting as baby shadow from scratch every new cycle is workling as intended. It is a bad concept, but no bug.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.