Server Disconnected Error

Hello,
I tired to play warZone and I get Server Disconnected Error , I enabled the UPNP, my router works fine, I get full internet speed, just the game throwing me out without any error code, also the game updated currect.
Amy Idea?
Thank you

Hey there,

Limitations with Blizzard Support for Activision titles.
In regards to Warzone, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support

These community forums are specific to technical issues with the Blizzard Desktop Application. Now if you are experiencing an issue with the Blizzard app before you can press the play button, please go ahead and provide the details of that issue including any specific error codes and that will help clarify the issue for potential troubleshooting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.