SC:BW:Remastered Ladder and etc;

I keep encountering laggy Korean smurfs and maphackers and quitters all day. I feel like you should get rid of ranked if it is going to be this 12446346467 and IIIIIIIIIII and |||||||||||| gamers all day. Literally even call people out on their hacking and they sometimes have the slightest decency to ragequit. They will comsat if Terran; AFTER they already sent units. It’s ridiculous. Some of the maphacking seems to detect where your screen is pointed because like 80% of maphacker scans are right where you’re looking at one of your own randomized remote outposts. The maps don’t make maphacking easy to ‘catch’ for your teams either. ‘I can’t believe you would let this happen’ isn’t quite true, as I expect Blizzard’s business practices to be as good as their treatment of Taiwan…

The Technical Support forums are for community based troubleshooting of localized technical issues involving specific services (Depending on which forum you are in)

This forum is intended for troubleshooting issues with our older classic games like Diablo II 2000.

Starcraft Remastered is a newer product and has it’s own set of forums.

If you are looking to troubleshoot and issue post your symptoms in the Technical Support Forum.

If you are simply looking to provide feedback on the game/service then post in the general discussion forum.