Screen flickering in Android 13

I update my cell phone to android 13 and now the game is unplayable. When I play the screen flickers like there are thunders all the time. The problem is only during the game play rendering, since in the settings screen such thing doesn’t happen. I also opened the app with the split screen option and the flickering happens only with immortal. I am using a Samsung S20 5g. Please solve the issue

8 Likes

I have the same problem…Note 20 Ultra.

2 Likes

Same problem with Note 20 Ultra since the update

2 Likes

I am happy to know that I am not the only one. I just hope that the team will figure it out quick

1 Like

Same here on my S20 5G

1 Like

Same problem on S20 5G.

Same problem samsung note 20 ultra any solution?

1 Like

Same i have note 20 ultra

1 Like

Same issue on Note 20 Ultra after updating to Android 13. It is painful and possibly unhealthy to play with the severe flickering and flashing.

1 Like

Same problem. Tried all different graphics settings and altso repair game and download all again but nothing helps. Cant find any settings in phone to fix this and also tried with samsung gamelauncher and without launcher. Game need a fix update. Can’t play now or i might get epilepsy

1 Like

its happen same for me as well samsung note 20 ultra

1 Like

Same with note 20 ultra (europe)

1 Like

Same problem here. I have a note 20 ultra. Even reinstalled game no change. Game is unplayable.

Same problem here - note 20 ultra

I have the same problem, I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 (5G, European version with Exynos)