Scan and repair Stuck

I tried scan and repair Call of Duty MW today, but it got stuck in a loop and it says when it is finnished that something went wrong and then it starts the scan again. I tried deleting the idx-files, uninstall the battlenet launcher and the game but nothing works, it just start scanning the game when i launch the app. what can i do? Even when i re-installed the game it automatically goes to scan and repair mode. I can´t even exit the scan and repair, because then it says update (or install after i installed it) and when i click update it starts the scan and repair. Please help!

Am am facing the same problem the last two days traying to play COD but every time I want to play it keeps trying to scan and repair the game, causing not to be able to play.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game
Chcked any background apps that might cause interference.
Check Internet problems.

Just want to hear if there is a solution to this problem that I might have missed

Im having this same issue. Scan tool gets to about 95% then fails. Tried deleting the IDX files, made sure that the BNET app has administrator privileges. Nothing will complete the “update”

Same problem here, but for World of Warcraft. It might have something to do with the feature not working right or something…