Samsung galaxy tab A8

Installed Diablo immortal on my new tablet only to discover there is a graphic glitch making the game unplayable. Interface and buttons are ok but world graphics are just a smear of colour. Look like I’ll have to find something else to play til this is fixed…

3 Likes

Same here - I have been posting about needing a fix for this for a month+ with zero reply. I don’t think they care at this point. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Idem yo tengo el mismo problema, me gustaría saber si están viendo este problema o solo lo están ignorando.

2 Likes

Tenho o mesmo problema… Samsung A21s, 1 mês que não consigo jogar…

2 Likes

Wann werden die grafikbugs bein tab A8 endlich behoben

1 Like

Graphics compatibility problems for all Android-based tablets are serious, increasing eye fatigue.The graphics of all models of the Galaxy Tab S8, S8+, and S8 Ultra are very bad. It doesn’t make sense. Please create a very high graphic environment

1 Like

This issue still needs attention… i wish I’d have read this thread before purchasing the A8! Game runs fine on my old Samsung S20 and was fine on my old tablet, the S5 (until i broke it)… How can a problem that youve been aware of for 2 months+ have not been patched yet???

1 Like

Im having the same issue on my tablet A8 but gladly i cna play on my mobile S22 ultra but still!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.