Rock 'n' Roll Racing Definitive Ed, 4 Player mode glitches

First i must let you know i got the PS4 version
Thank you Blizzard for this collection, i love Rock ‘n’ Roll Racing and i play it almost everyday, i have enjoyed this game more than some current generation racing games, it is vey fun and addicting; nevertheless i have experienced some bugs:

-Blue Mines lying on the ground that suddenly disappear, i have experience this glitch while racing Division B in Drakonis planet tracks
-The song “Radar Love” by Golden Earring is not played when you switch music options to “CHIP”
-When you are leading the race, a car exploding appears of all of a sudden in front of the race leader, it usually happens in the first lap, i have experienced this glitch at least three times while racing Division B in Drakonis, Bogmire and New Mojave planet tracks, actually it can happen in any planet division
-I was about to play Drakonis Division B, first race out of 10 and the race track became virtually invisible, i just couldn’t see where i was heading, it was really annoying, it never happened to me before

It seems these bugs take place more often after the last update/patch (version 1.02), i never experienced these issues while playing the game’s version 1.01, i am starting to think that update/patch 1.02 broke the game

Those are the issues that i have found while playing the game extensively
If you can provide a solution and fix these bugs, me and the rest of customers will be very grateful

Thanks for your attention and have a good day

:smiley: :+1: