Rift Runners - Telluric Pearl RIP OFF This Week

This week the new update introducing the Telluric Pearls rolled out… GREAT, new ways to advance our characters… PERFECT! Well not so much when you consider their ROLLOUT was a rip of to their already paying customers who are the LOYAL ones keeping this game alive. Let me explain fast before ppl get all hot and bothered…

What happened was like many THOUSANDS of players, we purchased the Rift Runners Bundle on Monday or Tuesday… only for on Wednesday the new version of the Bundle for the week (which can only be purchased WEEKLY) contained Telluric Pearls… 4 of them. ANYONE who purchased the Rift-Runner’s Bundle prior to Wednesday post update GOT RIPPED OFF the Pearls… meaning their MOST LOYAL base of customers who buy and renew on weekly reset got a screw you and the rest got the Pearls… That SAME BUNDLE from the SAME TRANSACTIONAL PERIOD should be retroactively gifted those Pearls. Its not hard to track who bought that bundle during those 2 or so days and missed out on the items. SO FIX IT! I submitted a Ticket only to be told that NOTHING was going to be done about it and no compensation is deserved. I don’t want compensation… I want the same contents other people purchasing the bundle got for their same purchase price in the SAME PURCHASE OFFER PERIOD.

If anybody else experienced this Rip Off of in game contents then PLEASE comment and let your voice be heard so we can get this changed.

Well yeah… no compensation is deserved.

Bet youre one of those who thinks that when some goes “buy on get one free”, it SCrewS eVerYonE who bought before it was?

And youre one of those who thinks that promotional perks SCRews EVeRYOnE who bought after the promotion?

And youre one of those who thinks that when something goes on sale, it sCReWs evERyOnE who bought before the sale?

And you want ALL THE SAME EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE ELSE GOT, EVER.

Ugh. Millennials.

Btw, this is a developmental gripe, not a shop one.