Refund all my blizzard account

i would like to refund my blizzard account… could someone help me please?

i have buyed a lot of games from blizzard that i don’t played that much, i just want to refund them all, and the time and progress i spended in heroes of the storm and hearthstone and other blizzard games too. including destiny 2 and his expansion

2 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard will be able to grant what you want. If you purchase content, it is delivered, and you used it then that counts as “consumed”.

All digital purchases are final. There are exceptions to that rule but they are limited.

• A game is pre-purcahase but not released and you have NOT used any cross game or pre-purchase content.
  • A game does not start at all on your PC and you can’t play (you don’t meet requirements). As long as not too much time has passed, they will refund.
  • A child purchases something or you miss-click. Again, this is super time sensitive but as long as there is no time played in the game, they will help.

They do not refund for player errors like deleting characters, game changes that change the content of the game/items, loss of access to content because someone got suspended, or just plain not liking the game. If you play you pretty much are ineligible for a refund.

However, you can certainly put in a ticket and ask. Any very recent unplayed purchases may be eligible.

To do that you put in a ticket. Click Support at the top right of this website > Contact Support > [Game name] > Categorize Issue > Payments > Refund

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff. MVPs do not represent Blizzard or speak for Blizzard.

look at them post that with the quickness