Redem code for mw

they didnt email me my redeme code ,for early acces

3 Likes

Same here! Where is my modern warfare early access key blizzard? THIS IS URGENT!!

Same. I’ve looked everywhere will I be able to access the game as soon as the beta is open?

same man i pre ordered and was looking forward to playing today i pre downloaded and everything but it wont let me play

Its not recognizing my password.

I didnt get one either

did blizz give you your redeem code yet

I still never received an email with my code either, and when i try to login on call of duty website it says An Unexpected Error has Occurred.

je n’ai pas reçu l’accès anticipé également

i won a code in a stream to play the beta but i also dont have an email for redeamable key, i can screen shot it and everything, is it broke?

its applied automatically to your account

yeah but it isnt, my blizzard and twitch account are linked.

I did not receive an email with a code for my pre-ordering of the game either. slightly triggered! SLIGHTLY!!! what is going on? is this happening to a lot of people? This is my first pc game purchased, and some jank stuff like this happens…why…just why?

For Blizzard shop pre-orders, the beta is automatically applied to the account, no additional codes are needed. If this is not appearing for install, try clearing the cache and tools folder for the Blizzard Application.

For physical pre-orders or Twitch drops for beta access and the beta code was not received, please contact the retailer. These can be claimed on the Call of Duty website.

Additional information for the Modern Warfare Beta can be found here.