Recruit a friend bug?

Hello, I shared Recruit a friend code to my friend. And he got level 60 today November 10th. In your event description that event is playable until December 6th and tasks/rewards can be earned. But I didn’t receive any recruitment points and it says in recruit thingie that he is still level 56.

23 Likes

Got the same issue. 2 chararacters made it to 60 before 8th of november and i received the reward. 3rd char got to 60 today and in the event it says it’s 54 which is the level it was on the 7th of november.

The event clearly states that the tasks can be completed untill the 6th of December

I hope this is a bug, i was really looking forward for the portal skin

4 Likes

how does this work someone will read our claims? we are many with the same problem and it is not fair.

1 Like

For me the same problem. With my friend, the event has disappeared even though we are actually connected. For me it shows lvl 56. He himself became lvl 60 after the update. Didn’t get any rewards because the event is over for him. It stood for the tasks and rewards until December 6th

1 Like

Experiencing the same problem here. Just hit level 60 on third friend today, no reward.

1 Like

I cannot be recruited, though the event should have ended on 6th December 2022

1 Like

The deadline for recruitment was 8 November. For the tasks and rewards, it is the 6th of December. But even the tasks no longer work too somehow

1 Like

same here recruited friend wont update its level. still showing hes level b4 nov 8

1 Like

Bonjour.

L’événement “recruter un contact” n’est pas clair, quelle est la date limite pour que mes contacts recrutés puissent atteindre le niveau 60?

Les niveaux passés par mes contacts recrutés sont-ils validés jusqu’au 6 décembre 2022?

Pourrais-je bénéficier des récompenses des 5 paliers si mes 3 contacts recrutés atteignent le niveau 60 avant le 6 décembre 2022?

Merci pour votre réponse.
A bientôt.

1 Like

Same issue here! got my 3rd friend to get to level 60 just today but could not claim the last tier of rewards.

1 Like

Also Experiencing this bug on Hand of Justice Server

1 Like

Same issue here. 2nd friend hit Today and another hitting tomorrow

1 Like

Same here, recruited friends hit 60 on 10th November but it’s not updating… Basically after the maintenance… … I hope they fix this before the end date in December :sob:

1 Like

I have a somewhat similar bug. Friends were recruited BEFORE the event end (November 11th), they were all playing, but I didn’t asked them to be fast, since the event description clearly tells that you can complete tasks and earn rewards until December 6th. Now one friend reached level 60 recently, got the reward, no problem, the other on the other hand reached level 60 today and my lists says she is still level 42. I don’t want to miss out on the special portal skin, but doesn’t seem like Blizzard give a damn about this problem at all.

1 Like

Same here in Anu server, 3rd recruit friend reach lvl60 today but i didnt receive the 3rd tier reward,it shows my 3rd recruit friends still stuck at lvl52, my 3rd recruit friends battle tag is STandEVEr#6236, events should end on 6th december 2022

1 Like

We need get blizz attention to look into this bug. The same issue happened to me and my recruits. We Could not claim the rewards for it.

1 Like

i have the same problem, my 3rd friend is level 60 but it is registered at level 35, so i can’t redeem the rewards, please resolve it

1 Like

Also having the same issue. Character progress is frozen from the 11/7 even though characters have reached 60 after.

1 Like

Blizzard screwed up this event. I was meant to get rewards and I can’t get it. GG, a game full of bugs. Serve merge bugs, events bugs, etc.

1 Like

I have same issue got a friend to level 60 and one to 47 and they r showing up as 45 and 46 what do we do they get no rewards either

1 Like