Rank and Honor not updating

Since the beginning of March, my honor will update and flat out disappear from my char screen. My Rank also has not moved at all. Please help as I have opened tickets, done bug reports, and even reset my ui…

1 Like

Hi:

What game is this for ?

This forum is for technical support on Diablo II (2000) and its extension Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

There is no “rank” nor “honor” variables in Diablo II, so your issue is probably on another game and this is the wrong forum for you.

If you need help in finding the forum for your game, here is a list of forums for each game:

Our Classic Games Include:

If none of these games are related to your issue, please refer to the appropriate game forums. Click here for a list of dedicated game forums.

For Call of Duty and Activision games, please read this post first . If you are experiencing issues with installation and patches, please refer to the Desktop App Tech Support forum.

Hopefully, this helps a little.

would this include tbc?

Hi,

tbc (The Burning Crusade) is a part of WoW Classic. Use the Burning Crusade Classic Discussion to discuss the issue with other players.

The WoW Bug Report forum is where you want to report this issue if you think it is bugged:

The WoW forums also include a “Customer Support” forum – a forum to discuss issues and, if applicable, get some help from Blizzard and other players. Here is the link:

Take a look around… and see what the best spot is for your issue. I am not familiar with the WoW forums since I do not play the game, but if you look around… I’m sure you will figure out how things work over there.

Best of luck in your games !

This is not for tbc classic.

1 Like

Splendid !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.