Queue for d2r? wtf

So we just wait through the que only to have it not actually connect to then wait for the que for it to never connect? Never had connection issues until this morning with this damn que. Hopefully they fix this before I get sick of offline play.

that is the biggest level of stupid i have ever seen.

i like this idea… i wouldnt have a problem with that

Two days in succession I go to play, and am greeted with a login cue, and today, I wait it out, it was only 15 in the cue, and it took maybe 5mins. But then, it finally goes in, but for some ungodly reason is default on the OFFLINE tab even though that is NOT the last I played yesterday. So i click the online tab, and am greeted with another cue of 48. I mean, I shouldn’t be getting any at all. Waited years and years for this remake to get cued every login now? what the hell man?

Yep just tried to get online now and no luck. I might end up trying to get a refund. This is just too damn much. This game has been out for almost a month and still having server issues. Their excuses for the server crashes are inexcusable for a AAA company. I’ll hope Sony gives me a refund but knowing them I highly doubt it.

The worst part is its been working perfectly once in there. Mostly been playing solo i suppose but i’ve had really no issues. Just this damn cueing bs lately.

Boooo hoooo hoooo. Stop acting like the world revolves around you.

Bruh at least u get a number…still can’t see my characters. Prob just gonna delete this game for good soon

same position for 40 mins

We shouldn’t be being cued at all mate. It means they’re not assigning enough server resources. Got nothing to do with the world revolving around me, or anyone else.

Got the shock of my life earlier when I actually got straight in!! … I thought wow, maybe they finally fixed it. Went to dinner, came back, and nope, back to the cue. Ok only for 5mins this time, but still pretty crappy. I have more games than most people, only Diablo 2 and WoW is cueing me. WoW I always used to forgive for the sheer size and complexity of it, along with the amount of people always on it. But D2 isn’t that big, and plenty other mmo’s around way larger that don’t cue people.