Quest API - requirements

Hello, I’ve been putting together a simple c# app to help me find missed quests.
It accepts a realm and character name, and fetches the completed quests for that character, and adds them to a skip list.
Then I have a “cache” file which stores the quest IDs which return 404 (no sense in trying to retrieve them) which is also added to the skip list.
Then I just loop over the quest IDs, skipping the completed and 404 quests, and organize the results into list boxes based on the area they belong to. Since I’m really interested in goblin rep quests I’m adding “goblin” to the end of the area name from the result so they’re organized into separate controls.
So far, so good. But I’ve run into a bit of a snag, not a deal breaker but. Some questions lack a faction in their requirements. Since I’m not going to be able to complete quests which are just for the horde, I just skip over any that have the faction of horde in their properties.
However, it seems some quests do not list horde in the faction requirements:

14449: {"_links":{“self”:{“href”:""}},“id”:14449,“title”:“The First Step”,“area”:{“key”:{“href”:""},“name”:“Camp Narache”,“id”:6452},“description”:“What you see here is the work of the quilboar, young one. Year after year they have encroached on our village. The great cataclysm finally drove them from their dens to spread like locusts across the land, and now you see the result; my own mother, dead from their savagery.\n\nToday, you are of age. Today, you will take up your weapon and fight for the tribe, and avenge the Greatmother. Follow the path to the east, and find my son, Grull. He will lead you in our strike against the quilboar.”,“recommended_minimum_level”:1,“recommended_maximum_level”:60,“requirements”:{“min_character_level”:1},“rewards”:{“experience”:2650,“money”:{“value”:4500,“units”:{“gold”:0,“silver”:45,“copper”:0}}}}

This is quest 14449. If I look it up on wowhead, it’s marked as a horde only quest. I can see that it’s probably an early Tauren starting quest in Camp Narache.
Am I missing something? is wowhead flagging it as a horde quest because of the area it’s in (it’s probably a safe bet to do this for some areas at least)

Cheers