PS5 controller with MWIII using bluetooth

I can play with the gamepad in wired mode, but it does not work with Bluetooth. Does anyone know the reason for that?

Also, I understand this is an indie tittle from a small studio, but since it works with many other games using Bluetooth just fine and it works with cable… there should be a fix for this without having to install third party software ideally?

I believe if wired mode works it should totally work wireless, just like I can play other games, Steam does not have this issue for example (for the most part) but unlike Blizzard which is a small studio probably don’t have the time to bother.

So, does any other member of community know what the story to be able to play wirelessly using the PS5 controller? thanks in advance.

This forum is for the Bnet desktop app, no Activision titles are handled here.

1 Like

Last time I checked the company was called Activision Blizzard (in that order) now acquired by Microsoft… this is so confusing, so you are saying that no one takes care of anything in here except getting our money?

I will go to their forums I guess, however, technically speaking I think it is Battlenet that allows for the controller to work, but I can be wrong here.

They operate two separate development houses, as they have for many years. This information is provided at the top of the forum:

1 Like

Cool. I’ll ask there.

So you can confirm the PS5 driver issue is 100% unrelated to the Battlenet Launcher for COD MWIII then?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.