PS 5 D2R Does anyone else missing all their online toons?

Helllloooo ! Hey, Blizzard, its me Picasso !
Where is my lvl. 22 druid ? What happened to my other lvl. 12 paladin ?
Wtf are you doing there ? Sleeping or skipping ? Or having fun at your gamers expense ? Wake TFUp you fat cats !!! Remember us ? The same ones who fattened up your (already fat) pockets. What have you done with all our money coz for sure you did not invested in “good servers” (*sic) . Instead of acting like a coward, get up and post something, anything,… about what is going on. At least everyone would know what to do for the rest of their weekend, but not to be glued to the screen, keep trying and trying to log into the damn game. At what time do you people think that a refund or in-game compensation would be ok :ok_hand: ?
If this sht had happened into my company I’d fire all of you unqualified fat cats. How are you still in biz bro ?! How the st you’re doing isn’t illegal yet ?! why are you selling such a garbage product ? Why !
Where is your respect for gamers, for people who put their trust on you by giving you their money, for the gaming industry , where…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.