Pricing in north africa

Dear Blizzard Entertainment Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my appreciation for the incredible gaming experiences that Blizzard Entertainment has consistently delivered over the years. As an avid fan and player, I have personally witnessed the immense value your games bring to the global gaming community.

However, I would like to draw your attention to an issue that many players from North African countries, including Morocco, are facing. Due to the significant differences in currency exchange rates, the current pricing of Blizzard games in our region appears to be considerably higher compared to countries with stronger currencies, particularly those in Europe.

While I understand that pricing decisions involve complex considerations, I kindly request your attention to the economic conditions and challenges faced by players in North African countries, specifically in Morocco. The Moroccan currency, the Moroccan dirham (MAD), often has a lower value in comparison, making it difficult for many dedicated players in Morocco to afford the same gaming experiences enjoyed by players in other regions.

I humbly request Blizzard Entertainment to review the pricing structure for North African countries, including Morocco, and consider implementing more favorable pricing policies that take into account the economic disparities. By reducing the prices in our region, you would not only make your games more accessible to a larger player base in Morocco but also foster a more inclusive gaming environment.

I believe that Blizzard Entertainment has always valued its community and strived to ensure that players from various backgrounds can come together to enjoy your exceptional games. Considering the economic challenges faced by players in Morocco and other North African countries and adjusting the pricing accordingly would truly demonstrate your commitment to inclusivity and accessibility.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I genuinely appreciate your dedication to delivering outstanding gaming experiences, and I hope that my message contributes to the ongoing dialogue around pricing and accessibility.

Sincerely,