Prices for Ukrainians

Hello, Blizzard. Fix your shop and relations with banks for Ukrainians.

Before you changed prices to UAH - I paid 250 UAH for WoW sub. After - 299+ banking fee 10% for no reason = 329. Why? It’s a hypocricy.
Before you changed prices to UAH - I paid 450-500 UAH for Hearthstone packages depends to exchange rate. Now - 600+ with banking fees after your “changings”. And my IP doesn’t matter. I can do it from Ukraine but have the same result but with different departments - NL and FR. I use my Ukrainian (!) debit card. I’m Ukrainian (!) resident. I tried to add my money to Bnet Balance - the same issues with banking fees, that weren’t before.

I DON’T NEED TO CHANGE MY RESIDENCE! I CAN’T CHANGE THE WAY TO PAY.

It’s your business, not mine. Return to me my money, guys. It’s not a joke. I will send requests to consumer protection services, what the hell is going on.

Some additional information: after 24 February 2022 I lost more than 350 UAH (10 euro) due to your organizational and banking issues. Just because I needed to use Paypal sometimes, now these banking fees. From each payment - 10% or even more. Also I tried to buy WarIII Reforged on new account - but have the same issues and only lost my money when I tried to complete my merging request.

I would to buy a new 1-month sub, but now I can’t do it. I lost this money due to your “solidarity” with Ukraine.

I can send all receipts that confirm my losses from your “shopping” experience since 24.02.2022.

2 Likes