Positive Community Drive

First, I’d like to start off with I am actually enjoying this Xpac. The fact I haven’t stopped playing and it has been over a week means you actually added some stuff that entertains me.

With that being said, I freaking loved farming Palace of the Dead in FF14. Torghast, reskinned PotD. Love it.

However, there are a couple other things I would love to see this company implement into WoW, that I think would help actually build the community together, and may reduce some of the toxicity out there. Like in FF at the end of a dungeon you could leave a like to people you were impressed by in the dungeon, and you could use those points to buy things.

Sense of community gives a social game longevity and much more entertainment value. Sadly, WoW, has never really had this. Its more selfish and spam kick to find someone better. This is a reflection on the company itself, IMO. Blizzard sets the tone, you all have been making content for well over a decade. I don’t think it would be that much brain power needed to add some features that really drive the community in a positive direction. Plus, EVERYONE loves feedback.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind a star system, 1-10 on my tanking. Would let me know where I need to improve, and also would entice those who don’t really care, to try harder. And ultimately get rid of the kick 1st ask questions later mentality.

( Keep ripping ideas from SE, I’m ok with that to :wink: )

This forum is for the Desktop Launcher Application that the Battlenet team makes.

If you want to give feedback about a specific game you will want to post on the forums for that game. In this case, to give suggestions to the WoW team you need to post on the WoW forums.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

1 Like