PLEASE ! HELP ME ! I Cant play HEARTHSTONE long time ago

I am a player with Pandaria card , since 2019 hearthstone legend upgrade update game kernel unity engine, hearthstone has become a very unfriendly game. Since then I haven’t been able to install the game properly on my android phone, because the install file has been reduced from more than 3* M to 1* M, and the game can not enter normally after installation, which is the first step of the nightmare.
Now my computer can not enter the game, has been staying in the connection service timeout state.Dear game development team, why you are constantly increasing the content of the game at the same time, never a good check these serious BUG, many players can not even normal into the game. Add more rewards to encourage players to return to the game, add more content to make the game more fun, but can not enter the game makes all meaningless.
As a multi-year support Blizzard, constantly spend time and money in the player, I am very disappointed, very sad, if Blizzard can not deal with this problem, I will not invest money in Blizzard game in the future, implore Blizzard to deal with this can not enter the game as soon as possible BUG, Thank you!

The address of the picture is the money I have spent on the game over the years at blizzard.

htt ps://ok.166.net/forum/d3/forum/202004/04/210219ajzjhhbhgdj8g8gg.jpg.thumb.jpg

ht tps://ok.166.net/forum/d3/forum/202004/04/210323jj9692nzu29a9a7e.jpg.thumb.jpg

:slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :sob: :sob: :sob: