Please fix the HUGE PVP bug!

As a world PvP enthusiast, it is extremely sad to see my game being completely destroyed by a small bug.

World PVP as you may not know, is in fact extremely unfair as it is, this bug that I’m about to tell y’all is potentially detrimental to the entire world-pvp experience.

Ok, so let’s cut to the chase, WHAT bug? And how did people exploit it? It is a PvP sharding method using LFR cinematic queues from MOP, which allows u to just zone out during combat.

Now lemme tell you how they did it,

(Deleted process due to suggestions in comment section)

The cinematic is called “Blood in the Snow”

Using this bug can make you unstoppable in world-PVP, you can shard-out into the “Blood in the Snow” regardless if you are in combat or not. You can also enter it after you die for your teammate to ress you, and zone out alive.

Imagine a scenario, Players uses this bug to slaughter main cities such as orgrimmar or stormwind, and none of them would die. They could also get dozens of buffs and it would never disappear because they simply won’t die, a raid (40ppl) of fully buffed Guardian Druids and Priests.

what’s worse? That is already happening in CN-server.

This bug is being more widely used, a simple bug that destroyed everything about world-PvP, this existed since the Legion but it was not as popular as it is now. Blizzard ignoring bugs like this is the very reason that world PVP is dead, they think Ashran was a PVP success because of the system, but maybe Ashran was a PVP success because this bug didn’t exist back then. They could just simply forbid players that are in comabt to enter “Blood in the Snow”, but as far as I know, they JUST WONT DO IT.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on the Blizzard Classic (ie, legacy) Games such as Diablo II (2000).

World of Warcraft (Retail and Classic / The Burning Crusade) has its own forums here:

Please use the appropriate Discussion forum to post your comments/feedback.

Best of luck in your games !