Played WOW since the beginning and treated like this

Ticket Number: US78633131

If you cannot allow me to play a game myself purchased through BLIZZARD after being hacked please send me back the money regarding warranty or send me a new Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War subscription.
I am an honest bloke who has never cheated since I started playing WOW since the beginning. Please do not pass the buck to Activision.
I bought this product through Blizzard. You recognized the HACK, Take responsibility before I take this further.

This forum is for discussing the Blizzard Arcade Collection of games.

Your past history of game playing has no bearing on any current circumstances.

Account security is your responsibility - if you have not figured out how someone got your account name/password then you will want to sort that out sooner rather than later. The usual means is via phishing emails, websites with malware, malware you download to your PC, etc. Your other accounts are at risk if you have not resolved this.

If you have an issue with Billing through Blizzard you will want to continue with your tickets privately. There are no Billing agents on the forums.

Keep in mind that getting banned is not a reason for a refund.

If you were banned from an Activision game then you have to take that up with Activision. I don’t think Activision allows ban appeals though.

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard employees. They do not represent Blizzard.

1 Like