Pink Mercy (General Discussion)

No this isn’t a discussion of “Oh bring pink mercy back for free cause i want it back” no this isn’t that. Honestly I would love to have this skin return. The reason why I would love to have it back out is because I joined OW a few months ago and I am disappointed that I missed out on Pink Mercy, more reasons on why it should come back out is because if blizzard had rereleased the skin (yes for $15.00 or more) then more and more people will buy the skin and blizzard would get more then 12.7 million dollars for the BCRF. Breast Cancer is still being researched on and more people are trying to help get rid of it or help cure it so having it out again would help the foundation more. Yes this is a limited skin and I do not see it coming back out but even if it were too come back out you still have the 2019 Atlantic All-Stars mercy skin so there is no use of complaining that “Oh me and other people got this limited skin so I am disappointed that 2018 players won’t be the only ones to have this skin.” I also know that people can still donate to the foundation anyway but most people would rather give actual money to something or someone and get something in return because its money. Thanks for reading this and have a good day.

1 Like

This is a discussion forum for third-party developers who use Blizzard’s API to develop apps and websites. Your post won’t find its intended audience here.

You’ve also been told this multiple times now, yet you continue to post here, rather than where your post might have some effect. :confused:

1 Like