Phone number invalid

Same problem here. I am using freedom mobile in Canada.
Guys check your phone numbers, include code area, remove spaces and hyphens. Also these guys seem to be blocking prepaid phones

3 Likes

I also just had this problem, I spend money in free games. And now you have just prevented me from spending money. I use Cricket Wireless and have for 2 years now. Its recognized as pre-paid and won’t let me validate my phone number. That i’ve used for 2 years. And it’s registered to everything else i own electronically. Fix you’re systems so everyone can use their phone numbers. I dont want to have to use t-mobile or AT&T or Verizion. And now i definetly don’t want to purchase the whole game of modernwarzone when i can’t even protect my account with MY PHONE NUMBER.

3 Likes

This post barely needs more support but thought I’d add my voice. Same issue: Rogers number (Canada, Ontario) that was ported from Bell (and god knows where else before that). Just will not accept it. Their official suggestion was “use a friend’s number”.

2 Likes

I am under Cricket Wireless and I too cannot play games like Warzone. Please fix this issue Blizzard.

2 Likes

Yup. Cricket user here in the States. Couldn’t use my phone number nor my wife’s to register. This really sucks, Blizzard. I just got a new gaming rig for this game. I guess it’s back to PS4. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m truly disappointed by the lack of support blizzard gives.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I contacted blizzard support and this is what I got.

"I’ve had a chance to review your request and I understand that your phone number appears to be coming up as invalid when you attempt to enter it to access Call of Duty; Warzone.

Regrettably not all phone services are compatible with our systems. Most notably most prepaid phone services are not compatible, but some others likewise are also not compatible.

I’m afraid that when it comes to these phone services that are incompatible it is not possible to bypass or otherwise circumvent the phone number requirement."

I was also told that some numbers WERE prepaid and even if yours isn’t, there is a chance it was in the past and therefore your phone number won’t work.

The only suggestion they have is to change your phone number, which in itself is a ridiculous request.

1 Like

IT is utterly bs…
I have the same issue over here, pre-paid phone number…
Now, what to do? anyone got an idea??
I won’t change my phone number because it’s invalid as its a pre paid one…

1 Like

Its prabably to get peopel wanting to play the game and then have them buy it so they can make more money. wow

1 Like

I have tried for almost 4 months to talk to someone, they dont care and wont call or speak to you.

1 Like

A Petition to fix the issue with warzone: https : // chng . it / 7CjKykF7Sz

just get rid of the spaces. its a change dot org petition

Oh and share it on every forum you can find on this topic! Go, lets give em a piece of our mind.