[PC] keys stop working

so it happens all the time but most in dungeons wher the keys stop working.
and ther is and icone blinking whit a x.

56 Likes

It happen with me all the time also, but only the skills stop, the WASD the movement still working. I still take damage, I still moving, skills and heal stop working, and the X icon with a C in the right side start to appear every time I try to use the skill. And then after awhile, sometimes more sometimes less, it start to work again. VERY VERY annoying, since that can get you kill.

25 Likes

Same for me. I find for some reason that my 4th spell at some point works and then I am able to use the rest of my spells. WASD works the entire time.

2 Likes

Same for me, just WASD and mouse … died many times because of it

1 Like

Key for skills and attack (left click )( stops working suddenly - logging off and back works to fix it but it can be difficult in dungeon.

1 Like

My problem is different…

WASD never worked, tried to use an Xbox and the PS controller, and the spells and hit buttons worked, but the directional controller never worked.
I’m level 30 now, playing on cel and PC.

Already reinstalled the game, and nothing changed, same issue… I can only move on PC using the mouse…

2 Likes

This is so annoying. Even restarting the game will fix it for 2 mobs or so. Then it starts again.
For me this is gamebreaking and i will stop playing until i see in the forums that this bug is fixed because i am sick of dying due to that stupid bug.

8 Likes

Same issue here, has happened to me in dungeons mostly, but also the overworld and the one rift I have done. Dying also clears the issue for a little while.

EDIT: What class/skills are people using? I am running a wizard, and I am not seeing the issue since I stopped using the Ice Crystal skill. Nevermind, just happened again :frowning:

2 Likes

Same problem for me.

3 Likes

Pretty much unplayable till fixed

6 Likes

I am having the same issue. Right now the game is unplayable because its affecting all areas of play.

5 Likes

I was at Mad king’s breach and presumably run too far to avoid gatekeeper’s attack and then my action keys stopped working. I could still move but do nothing else. Is there some in-game reset command? Game version 1.4.0.886634.

2 Likes

I want to know that they Red X means and why my skills are locked out. The games fun aside from this crippling error.

7 Likes

I have this issue as well. Channelling abilities seems to trigger it, and keys wont work until I start channelling again

5 Likes

I’m hoping we get a fix soon after the weekend.

2 Likes

Same problem here as mentioned it seems related to channeling, when playing barb whilwind seems to be able to unlock the keys each time they do block, seems that the same ia causing them to block, channeling, very anoying, adding rule to firewall for diablo seems to reduce the problem too wierd

2 Likes

Exact same issues as everyone else has mentioned.

1 Like

same here, my skill buttons on PC just randomly stop working. End up dying in dungeons and bosses. The Red X that pops up says ‘cancel’. Cause the game thinks your skill is actually working but its not.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Controls stop working randomly. Same Icon with the C above the X.

2 Likes

problem with opening of maps and other overlays while in a battle, any battle. Died in the undead world due to NOT Being able to remove the overlays that were opening no matter what key I pressed, escape did nothing but open more overlays. This is a game killer, I will not play until something is done about this PC key mappings